Allow yourself to be pampered by our passion of the land, the vineyards and the wine. Enjoy the breathtaking view of Assisi, the peace of the location, and the style with which we invite you to try our wines and fully appreciate the atmosphere and philosophy of a slow way of life.
Our winery offers a variety of wine tastings:
- Wine Tour: visit of the winery and the experimental vineyard, explanation of our philosophy, winetasting with a board of locally produced cheese and cold meats (prior booking necessary)
- Wine Tasting + Board: winetasting with a board of locally produced cheese and cold meats ;
- Organic picnic in the vineyard: Sit back in our vineyard and enjoy a relaxing and unforgettable picnic, far from the commotion of everyday life, and surrounded by the wonderful colours of our countryside. The picnic hamper comprises vegetable puff (Rocciata), Umbrian Testo flat bread with capocollo ( a type of salame) or pecorino cheese (for vegetarians), omelette with goose eggs, fruit and Roccetti alla Vernaccia (local wine biscuits). Water and a bottle of Grechetto or Sangiovese per 2 people.
- Trotting through the vineyard: Relaxing trip by horse and carriage to discover the philosophy of organic farming and see the vineyards of our “One Goose Revolution” project, and wine tasting with a board of local produce (prior booking needed for the tour, which lasts 2 hours 30 minutes)
- Trotting through the vineyard and appetizer: Relaxing tour in horse and cart to discover the philosophy of organic cultivation and the vineyards of our “One Goose Revolution” project. Snack inside the carriage with organic and locally produced cold meats and cheeses. Wine tasting in the winery (prior booking needed for the tour, which lasts 2 hours)
Horse-drawn trip through the vineyards: rejuvenating trip by horse and cart to explore the Roman remains of Collemancio or the Sculpture Park of Castelbuono and visit of the Sagrantino vineyards and the vineyards of our “One Goose Revolution” project. Explanation of organic and biodynamic philosophies, picnic in the vineyard with organic, locally produced cold meats and cheeses and “torta al testo”. (prior booking needed, minimum 3 people. Duration: 3/4 hours)
- Cooking class experience: Participants will be able to create complete and traditional Umbrian dishes under the guidance of a young cook. It incloude cooking experience, wine tasting, trip in carriage. Participants will also be given a shopper with apron, notebook and pen and a bag with wineglass for tasting. (Minimum 2 maximum 10 people – Only on Sundays)
We are closed on Sundays. The wine tastings are led by the producers or by qualified personnel, both in English and Italian. Wine is sold direct in the winery. Credit cards accepted. Shipping in Italy and abroad. Prior booking required for other offers: brunch, lunch or dinner. The winery has ample parking for coaches.
Tel: 0742 73 12 42
Mobile Phone/Whatsapp: 389 872 82 82
Fax: 0742 84 05 44